Saturday, December 24, 2005

What I REALLY Want in 2006

1. Financial security - because all the rest is unattainable if you don't have food and shelter (Maslov's hierarchy of being). I want to be able to pay my bills (even as they increase into my dotage), have health insurance, and enough left over for a vacation (even if it's only to Gettysburg - and maybe England for one last time before I die) every year.

2. Big dream: a Solar heated home (check out www.enertia.com and look at the Blue Mountain plans - that's MINE) in the middle of five acres of woods - with a cleared southern view of the mountains around me.

3. Bigger dream: an intelligent, financially-secure (as in I don't want him to want me because I'm a nurse and will always have a job) gentleman of my generation and my beliefs who loves me and accepts me for who I am and what I look like - now - not after I lose 10-20-30 pounds.

1 Comments:

Blogger thewriterslife said...

Merry Christmas, Mitzi!!!

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home