Saturday, November 19, 2005

Last night I dreamed . . .

. . .I was at Hogwart's.

Actually I was standing in the owl rookery overlooking Hogwart's and the vast valley around it. And then suddenly I was flying in a flock of owls.

Now I'm not going to look that up in any dreambook because I already know what is means. It means I want to live in a land of wizards and witches, in a land where good triumphs over evil (even if "good" has to work hard for it), in a land of mystical beauty and magical creatures, in a land where friendship is strong and true.

But, you know - every man can be a wizard and every woman a witch. Good does triumph over evil and we have to believe that for it to happen. There is mystical beauty right outside our door and some of us may already live with magical creatures.

And the last one - friendships? When they're true, they're strong - and that's not just in Hogwart's.

Hogwart's is all around us - we just have to believe in it to "make" it appear.

Excuse me. My owl messenger just arrived.

1 Comments:

Blogger thewriterslife said...

LOL, cute post, Mitzi. My boyfriend took his daughter to see the latest Harry Potter movie tonight! Small world, huh?

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home