Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Let Me Die at Disney World

I am being completely honest.

I've been daydreaming about Disney World,"the happiest place on earth." Is it because I had the best vacation of my life there (with Heather several years ago)? Is it because I'm a child of the fifties (and in my fifties) and thinking nostaligically about the times I watched Disney's shows and movies? (Note to self: Go see Chicken Little ASAP).

Daydream: Send Heather enough cash for her to travel from Seattle to Orlando. Make arrangements for me to fly from Allentown to Orlando. Arrange for us to stay in a Disney Resort (maybe the one with the dolphin decorations or the one near Animal Kingdom). Have a week in Disney World, Sea World and Discovery Cove (swim with the dolphins again; well, Heather swims, I wade). Spend money that I should be saving for my retirement - one that may never come since I have to work until 67 for Social Security and have lots of medical problems.

Sounds great, doesn't it?
Splurge all my savings on a great last trip.
Yep - let me die at Disney World. Do they have a hospice on the grounds?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go for it, Misty! It'll do you a world of good. It's very inspiring. After all, it was Walt Disney who said, "It's kinda fun to do the impossible." :)

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home