Sunday, May 08, 2005

Love Letter to John Gulager

Dear John,

This is not the usual love letter. Your sweet lady of more than twenty years (and she does adore you; it's quite obvious) has nothing to fear from me. I'm chubby, older than you and at this time not looking for a realtionship.

I just wanted you to know that, in me - Mitzi Flyte - you have an undying fan.

I've watched you in "Project Greenlight" and have been amazed at how a gentle gentleman was able to get through the Hollywood-types and express his vision.

You have inspired me to follow my dream - to write and possibly, one day, Goddess willing, support myself through my writing.

I cannot wait to see "Feast." I cannot wait to see the next "Gulager."

Blessings to you and your family. Tell your Dad that I once had a crush on him.

Love,
Mitzi

1 Comments:

Blogger sweetivylyn said...

Ok....this is for John Gulager! John, I have to admit that in the beginning of "Greenlight" you annoyed the hell out of me; sorry...Every week I'd watch with my son (17yr old aspiring director/filmaker) and he was with you 100%...maybe he identified with this being your first "real" directing job; I don't know, but after you started showing more backbone, I was with you, man. Good luck...Lynn from Ct.

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home