Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Ad Links . . .

I've noticed that my previous posts now have certain words "underlined" to indicate that more information regarding that "word" can be found at a website with just a click of the old mouse.
I'm not sure if I want my "musings" to be associated with diet pills, possible bogus cancer treatment centers, etc.

But let's test this out. Here are some words that are "important" to me. Where will they take you, gentle reader?

Heather B. Flyte
Anna Patricia Giordani
Christopher Giordani
Beatles
John Lennon
Stephen King
Alice Hoffman
Writing
Love
Thyroid cancer
Hypertension
Animal rescue
Liberal
Democratic
Robert Kennedy
World War II
PennMed
Nursing
Aplastic anemia
Lymphoma
Laurel, Maryland
Romney, West Virginia

Okay - that's a start. See you on the flip side.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mitzi said...

Weeeeeeell. I guess blogger is just promoting pills and a cancer center. Personally I would rather my readers research the Beatles, Lennon and Romney, West Virginia.

Oh, well - and so it goes. It's the economy, stupid (me).

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home