Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hump Day

I am so looking forward to the weekend. I'll be staying in a rented house by a lake in the Poconos with other writers - very little cell phone connection - no Internet. I will write, write, write and read.

I may even nap. I will probably nap - I use sleep as a way to rejuvenate my ideas.

This is just what I need - an escape from long term care, from being a nurse, from being someone who has all the answers (or who should have all the answers). I just want to be around people who understand "the fire in the belly", the "need" to write - one of the reasons for this blog. Sometimes I just have to see my thoughts, ideas, dreams, rants as written words.

I just need to figure out how to change a "bad" boy into a loving one...
Maybe I'll nap on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home