Friday, March 26, 2010

A Special Day...

... and not just because it's Friday - although that's sometimes enough to celebrate.


http://www.thewildrosepress.com/wilderroses/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=765

My first book, a novella from an e-publishing house, comes out today. I should be celebrating, but I'm exhausted. I've been at a work conference since Wednesday, trying to absorb new information and recharge those batteries while also fielding work-issues. There's never really a "down" time these days. So many changes and I'm trying to keep up with them all when all I want to do is...

Spend my days with Morgan and write my little stories. He has made a writing space for me next to his on his sun porch. Now all I need is an orange writing hat - like his - and I'll be ready!

The Old Cowboy and the Naughty Lady.
A bonded pair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home