Monday, November 16, 2009

Going Back to England

I'm planning a trip to England next year. I've been wanting to go back for the last five years (since my last trip) but life intruded. And I need something to put the memories of that trip further behind me.

This would be an educational trip - with lectures from people who are experts on the Arthurian legend - one of them is Geoffrey Ashe. I've read and reread many of his books and meeting him (and learning from him) would be better than meeting...Paul McCartney.

I need this trip for many reasons:
I need to something for me and only me.
I need something that's NOT work or nursing or health care.
I need to jump start the revisions on my Arthurian legend book.
I need to return to England - I always feel as if I'm coming home when the plane lands - on my first trip I cried as we landed at Heathrow.

So now that I'm feeling better and my blood pressure seems to be under control, I'm planning things that will continue to do just that - and are all for ME.

1 Comments:

Blogger jarvenpa said...

Do it, Mitzi!
No, you don't know me at all. I was checking my own blog and randomly hit the "next blog" thing, because sometimes great stuff lurks one blog over.
Bookmarked you.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home