Friday, December 12, 2008

Hiding behind.....

...a wall of books. This picture is similar to a wall in my apartment.
My shrink tells me that's not good. She says that's why I have so many books - so I can stay inside and read instead of going out and being with people.
I've been out with people. I go out with people.
I just prefer the people inside books a lot more than many of the ones I've encountered outside my wall of books.
When I was a kid, I used to go to sleep with books on my bed - just in case my bed became a magic carpet, I would have something to read on the trip
I already have over $100 in B&N gift cards. I'm certainly NOT getting $100 worth of lattes. I'll be buying books.
My shrink will just have to deal with it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Yer shrink is dumb.

Trade her in fer a book!

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home