Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Back Pain or....


What the Heck Am I Doing Right?


I had severe pain once in Seattle (with the pseudoclaudication) and then nothing. I had it for two days after I came home. Now - just twinges. I still can't walk long distances, but the pain, that horrible extra large tooth-achey type pain in my lower back is not there. And this happened when I'd run out of Advil. The fact that I'd forgotten to buy more says a lot about the absence of pain.


I do have a new chair at work (the same Heather has at home and then one I used often while visiting her). The weather is beautiful. But aside from all that - still doing the same exercises, haven't dropped 50 pounds in a week, still the crabby old lady.


Was it just the old dysfunctional office chair?

Is it because I'm finally realizing that most of my energies should go into writing and not into long term care?

Is it the full moon?
I really don't care what it is, as long as it continues.

Without the pain, I'm a lot happier and have more energy.

Life is good - still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home