Thursday, March 01, 2007

It's Outta Here!

I just mailed all 393 pages of Elizabeth Peacock and the Body on Abbey Road to the agent who requested the full manuscript. Of course I included a synopsis and a query letter. I is a writer, ya know.

I'm a bit sick to my stomach. Why?
I'm afraid of rejection. You would think I'd get used to that by now, huh?
I'm afraid of acceptance. Then more will be asked of me.

It's just so much easier to stand still. It's easier to say, "Oh, I'm working on this book" than it is to say, "Yeah, I was rejected" or even "Yeah, the agent wants me to write three more."

But, just in case, I'm halfway through the second book in the Elizabeth Peacock series. And I have a very good idea with what I'm doing for the third book.

Just in case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home