Monday, February 19, 2007

The New Man in My Life



Yeah, I know - he's a mobster.

I know he's married (at least in the episodes I've seen).

And I know he's been around awhile. But I just recently met him on A&E and I'm in love. In fact I'm in love with the entire ensemble: "T and the Gang". I tape the episodes and watch them Sunday evenings, with a dish of pasta and a glass of good Italian wine. It's almost as if I'm in the middle of Patterson, NJ and I have a son named Frances Albert.

I admit it: I'm hooked on The Sopranos. That could be an unusual admission since I'm mostly Italian and I'm not at all upset about the "image-problem".

But I love Tony S. He's the mobster who needs to see a psychiatrist. How conflicted is that? The writers are geniuses: by using visits to a shrink, they've made what could have been a caricature into a multi-dimensional character.

Okay, so everyone's known that for years. I've come lately to The Sopranos and T. But that's okay. With the much rumored last season coming up soon on HBO, I still have many more evenings with my man - and the gang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home