Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snowy Valentine's Day


Finally some snow to shovel in Pennsylvania. Not that I'm thrilled about digging the car out but I still can do it with minimum back pain. I was finished in time for the plow to clear the parking lot. Perfect timing - my "abilities" are developing.


And the office was closed! A day without those hassles - shoveling a little snow is a small price to pay. A day of coffee, raisin cookies, books and a good long nap. Heaven.
The cats were entertained by Cat TV: the birds flitting around the bird food on the patio.

But mostly - a day out of the office. The last few weeks have been awful - being yelled at and being yelled for. I have a new mantra: Do you want to be right or do you want to be employed? For now, I want to be employed - but working on that early "retirement" thing - actually change in careers.

However, it is Valentine's Day.

Stay warm and snuggle with someone you love - I am.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home