Thursday, February 15, 2007

I is a Writer!


This is what a completed manuscript in revision looks like. Messy, huh? But also beautiful - very beautiful.


I'm taking a week off to finish the revisions and get it to the agent who requested it - requested the full, complete manuscript, mine you. That doesn't happen often.


This isn't my first finished book. I have two more in similar notebooks but they're in hiding - in a writer protection program - because they're crap. I'll be the first to admit it. It took me two completed manuscripts before I found my stride - my voice.


This is Elizabeth Peacock and the Body on Abbey Road - a cozy mystery - sort of Jessica Fletcher meets the X-Files.


I'm almost half way through Elizabeth Peacock and the Ghost of Heart break Hotel - set in Gettysburg during a reenactment.


I'm outlining Elizabeth Peacock and the Wolf of Stones Crossing. Werewolf - get it?


And as I'm writing this, the title of the fourth book popped into my imagination:
Elizabeth Peacock and the Crop Circle of Death. No explanation necessary for that one.


MommaDonna is excited about this book - she says she has a "good feeling" about it.
So do I.
And, BTW: This is why this blog has been quiet lately. I've been working! Working at Writing!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home