Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Open Letter to Janet Evanovich

Dear Janet,

I admit that I've had a lousy, lousy week. Work has been a pain and I've had to drive across the entire commonwealth of Pennsylvania with an aching right leg.

To add insult to injury the guy I thought I would be with forever just dumped me - or rather he couldn't really decide if he wanted to dump me or not. His answer to my question about discontinuing our 5+ year relationship was "maybe." What's up with that?

So you can see that I was not a happy camper as I drove my Neon, sans cruise control, across
I-80. But suddenly I was laughing out loud. Inside my little car as I tried to stay just 8 miles over the speed limit, I heard Albert Clown and Valerie Plum announced their engagement at a Plum family dinner. I thought I would drive off the road, I was laughing so hard.

Thank you, Janet, for cheering me up and making me laugh.
Thank you for Stephanie and the entire cast of characters. I love them all.

And just because you made me laugh when I thought I would cry at any minute, you have a fan for life.

Mitzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home