Tuesday, October 12, 2004

More on Being Dumped

The Top Ten Things about Being Alone - Again

10. I don't have to go searching for cute pj's in both sections of Fashion Bug (Plus size area for the tops and regular sizes for the bottoms - they never match!)
9. I can wear plain white industrial- strength bras that support boobs and back
8. I can plan my life without "checking" with someone who is not planning his life
7. I can save money at Christmas (I know it means no more presents - but presents are only things anyway) I think I'll write a check for our SPCA - they're a no-kill shelter
6. I can meditate everyday without someone thinking I'm "weird" (even though I am weird)
5. I can concentrate on my writing (it may even give me some insights to the dreaded "black moment") As Jules has often said, "All is grist for the mill."
4. I don't have to justify being the L-word (no, not Lesbian, but Liberal - I guess it's more politically correct these days to be the former)
3. I can plan my vacation to Sedona and make it a spiritual one (no explanation needed)
2. I can go back to England and flirt with men (maybe there's an Englishman who would like a 57 year old chubby witch)

And the number one reason:
(Drummmmmm rollllllllllll)



1. I don't have to shave my legs!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home