Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Stephen King kinda day....

No, I didn't meet any weird clowns, huge spiders, Jack with an ax or cell-phone created zombies.

I wrote all morning and read all afternoon (well, I watched Investigation Discovery for a bit, too).
And I didn't get to take my walk because the northern part of the Seattle area (I'm visiting Heather) was having an impromptu snowstorm.

Write in the morning, read in the afternoon, take a walk and spend the evening with family and friends. King in "On Writing" gives this as his daily schedule. And he writes everyday - EVERY day - even Christmas and his birthday.

I was on my own yesterday because Heather was "tele-working" and she was determined about it - she started early and finished late. In the evening we watched Olberman and Maddow, talked politics, history and the paranormal (inspired by a couple of bad episodes of Paranormal State).

Today she'll be at Varsity Communications and I'll be on my own again.

It's gonna be a Stephen King kinda day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home