Monday, May 23, 2005

Was Someone Reading . . .

. . .my blogs on stupid news stories?

Maybe. Maybe.

I haven't heard anymore about the American Idol "scandal" or about the "Runaway Bride."

That's a good start.

Now let's hear just what the "hecklers" were saying to the First Lady as she toured areas in the Middle East. What are their real impressions of our country's administration? Could you even imagine anyone heckling Jackie Kennedy when she was traveling as First Lady? Times sure have changed.

I also want to know - right up front, first thing in the AM, along with the news about the pennies change in the gallon of gas - about the genocide that continues to occur in parts of Africa. And I want to know exactly what WE are doing about it.

I want to know - right up front, first thing in the AM - just WHY the Democrats in the Senate have problems with Bush-nominated judges.

I want to know - right up front, first thing in the AM - where this administration thinks advances in medicine will come from, if not from ongoing stem cell research.

I want to know - right up front, first thing in the AM - just what WE are doing to prevent human rights violations directly aimed at women.

I want to know - right up front, first thing in the AM - why ALL cars can't be hybrids.

I want to know - right up front, first thing in the AM - why there aren't more "wind farms" like the one I see on the PA turnpike.

I want to know. . .more things than you can imagine.

Anyone reading this who can let me know - right up front, first thing in the AM?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home