Thursday, November 25, 2004

A Gratitude Attitude

The problem with today is we should be thankful everyday - not just in words but also in deeds. Everyday we should remember that there are still many people in this country who go to bed hungry and wake up hungry and stay hungry. Everyday we should remember that moral values should include caring for those people who do without food, shelter, health care and love. Everyday - not just one day or even one season. Every Day.

I sponsor a woman in Africa - my thirty dollar a month donation is a small amount to help someone who is not as fortuante as I am. Tomorrow I will go to the Northampton SPCA with a large bag of dog food and a large bag of cat food. And I will go shopping for nonperishables for the local food bank. I hope to make this a monthly habit.

A gratitude attitude is shown through deeds - not just words.

Happy Thanksgiving.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home