Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Peanut Butter and Pumpernickel . . .

. . . my new favorite sandwich. I just had one and it's 10:30 PM - not good for the old diet. What diet, anyway?

I can't sleep so I'm awake watching L&O/SVU - which usually holds my attention - but not tonight. I know - 10:30 PM is not that late for most people (like ME who's awake at 2 AM, emailing me. Hi, MaryE!) But for this old lady who gets up at 5 - 10:30 is almost the middle of the night. I need to get up at 5 AM - need to meditate - get back in the habit - like breathing in and out.

But instead of sleeping, dreaming of a little cottage in the woods, I'm awake, eating peanut butter and pumpernickel, watching L&O/SVU and wondering what the f--k happen to my nice, calm life. Maybe it's still there - with a few changes - it's still there - just waiting for me to claim it.

Now where did I put the peanut butter?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home