Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Rejections Are Rolling In...

I keep at it.
I keep submitting.
Rejected by an editor and an agent at NJRW conference, I came home to another rejection from Woman's World.
Not to be discouraged, I submitted to more agents online and received two more rejections.
Five in one week.
I'll keep at it.
I believe in my little book - imagine Stephanie Plum at 48. Jessica Fletcher meets Fox Mulder.
Elizabeth Peacock and the Body on Abbey Road. It's funny and different.
So I'll keep sending out queries.
I will be published!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you thought about self-publishing? Have you seen some of the outrageous titles that published these days? Keep on plugging away. I am in the midst of writing a novel and if I cannot find someone with the backbone to support me I will leave on my own.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Mitzi said...

I am thinking about self-publishing but through my daughter who may
start her own small press one day. Mark Nesbitt who wrote the many
Ghosts of Gettysburg books did just that and now a friend, Katherine
Ramsland (published in bigger houses) has just put out a Bethlehem
Ghosts book with Mark's little house. I have a couple of small
historical book ideas that could go that way.
Thank you for your comments - how did you find my blog?
Mitzi
BTW: LOVED 20,000 Leagues Beneath the Sea. ;-)

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home