Friday, September 28, 2007

Next week HAS got to be better

I must start thinking positively - but, boy!, this week it's been hard:

1. Bronchitis still hanging in there
2.Another visit with yet another doctor and another bottle of pills
3.Meetings, meetings, meetings
4. The RN I wanted as DON at a building stated an interested but then stopped returning calls
(Please "just say no")
5.Above building still in a nursing crisis - along with several others
6. Recruitment and retention committee has yet to get off the ground
7.I'm a 2 months behind in starting my presurveys
8. The worse thing that happened this week: Dina, one of my regional nurses, resigned -see #4, #5,#6,and #7
9. My short story was rejected by Woman's World
10. I wanted to enter Elizabeth Peacock and the Body on Abbey Road in the Malice/St. Martin's contest - wrong! Rules state traditional mystery. I guess aliens, invisible people, possible zombies are not really traditional - but who said a Siamese cat with 60 whiskers and precognitive abilities was traditional.

Would love to go back to bed and pull the covers over my head.
But...getting a shower and starting my day, with a doctor's appointment.

The best part of the week: I talked to Heather last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home