Sunday, September 30, 2007

While we're on the subject of witches




She's one of my favorites.


The Wicked Stepmother Queen in the Disney version of Snow White.

She hated not being the "fairest in the land" and wanted Snow White dead because a mirror (a mocking piece of shiny glass) said Snow White was the fairest.


My other self has much in common with that feeling - so, dear, maligned wicked queen, I totally understand you.


You're my dark half that I try to conceal - sometimes not so well.




image: www.123posters.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it bothers me that witches are still portrayed in such a negative light.

i know probably 40 or more wiccans, and none are mean...none are narcissistic, and most certainly, none are ugly. they are some of the gentlest sweetest people around.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Mitzi said...

My dear, you are so right.
But we all have our dark half (that is part of our whole) and my dark half has a persona - and she is also a witch.

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home