Sunday, October 30, 2005

National Novel Writing Month

Okay, Mary Ellen:
I'm in.
I'm doing it.
Let's see how long I'll keep it up (which is an appropriate term since I'm working on a "romantica" (romantic erotica) to be submitted to Ellora's Cave).
I'll work on The Dragon Lord since it's the novella and I can (hopefully) finish the first draft in a month.
Damn you, ME - able to twist my arm from Norristown.

Actually - I had already decided to do it (also with encouragement from my seeeeester, Pattie). I have to keep my mind off other stuff (see previous blogs: Missing Mark, Missing England, Sanctuary).

I may be blogging less - but hey - all my fans (all three of them) will understand - especially when they can order The Dragon Lord from Ellora's Cave one fine day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home