Saturday, October 15, 2005

The Men in My Life

Because I said I was going to do this: This is about Dave and Jeff and Jay.
Now Dave and Jeff googled “PennMed” – the name of our company - and found this blog. Not a big stretch since I’ve used my real name and have written about work.
And if Dave and Jeff know something – so does Jay – so I’m including him in all of this.

And is it sad that the men in my life are at least 15 years younger and are my coworkers?

Not at all.

I have lovely conversations with these guys without any of the “messy” things that go with having “a man in my life.”

So to Dave and Jeff . . . and Jay: In the words of Mae West, "Hello, boys."

Just because I said I would.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! When I was younger I had this great "older" friend who had lots of younger male friends - and more than one was interested in being more than just her friend. She remains a big inspiration for me.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Mitzi said...

Kathy,
As lovely as these guys in my blog are - they are only friends and coworkers. ;-) And I am absolutely positive they feel the same.
To them I'm just a chubby older woman with some smarts - and that, I think they find unusual. In itself a sad commentary.

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home