Thursday, October 13, 2005

Another Fantasy

Now I want an RV - self-contained small RV - the kind that's a bit bigger than a large van.

I want to have a laptop with wireless connection.
I want my CDs.
I want my books.
I want my cats (all three of them).
I want to travel with all of the above in my little RV.

I want to write about the people and places I see.
I want to blog as I go.
I want to visit historic sites and cemetaries.
I want to go to National Parks and sit under huge trees and by calm lakes.
I want to take pictures.
I want to take names and make friends.

And in my RV everynight I can go to sleep surrounded by the things that give me comfort: my books, my music, my cats - and, with my wireless-ready laptop, my family and friends.

Talk about having it all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home