Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Continuing Saga of FC

I walked around the complex this morning, calling "kitty, kitty, kitty....f--in' kitty..." Actually left off the last one. I want to stay here a little while longer.
I think the FC had an ulterior motive: to get me off my a-s and walking. I will walk again this evening.
I used my new Sletchers Shape-ups and I lost 30 pounds in that one walk.
I lie.
They're comfortable but feel a bit funny at times, like I'm going to tip over - and no wine yet, even though it IS 5 PM SOMEWHERE.
The dry food I put out last night is almost gone - but that could have been any number of critters - lots of wooded areas around here.
Tomorrow I put up fliers.
Don't know if FC can read, but, if he can, he'll know I'm looking for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home