Saturday, January 16, 2010

Confessions

Hello, my name is Mitzi and I'm a bookaholic, a bibliophile, a constant reader, a reader who reads constantly. Or maybe I should say I'm a B&N-aholic or an Amazon.com-aholic. A book-buying-aholic...

I admit I've fallen off the wagon - the library wagon.
I went to Barnes and Noble with the intent to buy ONE book - on Rome - to use as research for the novella I'm writing.
I came away with that book, a magazine, the new one (hardback yet) from the author of The Historian (which I LOVED!!!!) and a James Rollins paperback (only because he'd been mentioned in the Preston/Child book I'm reading - I figured if he got into one of THEIR books, he was OK by me).
And I have a book from the library....so I AM trying. But I don't want to wait to read a book or I want to read what I want to read, not what happens to be available.
So I guess I will be saying for a long time:
Hello, my name is Mitzi and I am a book-buying-aholic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home