Sunday, May 17, 2009

Saturday with Heather

What could be better than a day with my daughter, discussing everything and anything, shopping (even though she hates to shop) and seeing two wonderful movies? She didn't like Angels and Demons as much as I did but we both loved Star Trek. We even opted for an ice cream supper, sitting on her balcony while talking to her neighbor.

Today we're taking the #510 bus down to the Safe-Co Field - to see a Mariners game. I know the bus number because we've taken it downtown from Everett before and I've even done it alone when Heatehr was working the Taste Washington festival at the Event Center. If the sun's too hot (Seattle? yep - sunny and in the 70s), we'll just take the bus home and relax for the rest of the day.

I'm having fun and I'm relaxing - just what I needed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home