Monday, April 27, 2009

Quiet but Busy...

I just signed a contract with The Wild Rose Press for my erotica novella, "Teasing the Muse." I've been thinking about promo items to take to RWA National in July. And I'm waiting for the revisions from my editor. I love saying "my editor." I've started writing a second one for TWP's "Cougar" series.

This week I'm going to NYC for the Mystery Writers of America symposium. It's the middle of The Edgars week and I'm looking forward to hearing some wonderful authors talk about mysteries.

Yesterday I slaved over a hot laptop, revising "Moonstone Magic" and sent the first 12 pages to my retreat buddies. The PLRW retreat is this weekend. Even though its Friday through Sunday, I won't get there until Friday evening because....

Works has been busy, too.

Now if I could just win the lottery: All I want is the 100K a year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home