Thursday, July 05, 2007

I gotta quit....

....before I look like this.

Nursing drains you - emotionally, physically and creatively.

If it weren't for my daughter, my cats, my family, my friends and my writing (oh, bless my writing), I would be a mess. All those things bring me joy - my job no longer does.

We just finished a huge project so we can continue to bill for our tube feedings. We now need accreditation in order to do something we've done for years. We've had outside auditors reviewing us, OSHA, the Department of Health, Life Safety, Utilization Review, and any other governing body - now add one more.

I've worked 10 to 12 hour days since I returned from Seattle.
Leaving again today for Gettysburg - hoping that I get no phone calls about problems.

I need to win the lottery so I can still have some stamina to enjoy the rest of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home