Sunday, May 14, 2006

A guy like Bob...


..or "Bo".

This post and the one before are just to let you know that I don't always think about or write about the nursing shortage and politics.

I love this picture of Bob Woods, the actor who plays Bo Buchanan on "One Life to Live" - my guilty pleasure. I love Bob - or maybe I love Bo. I know I love "them" so much that I've pattern my erstwhile fictional hero, Detective Dan Reno, on Bob..er Bo - well, on one of them. Detective Reno is the foil to my heroine, almost fifty widow, Elizabeth Peacock.

And Elizabeth is sitting on my shoulder right now complaining that she will get nowhere with Detective Reno if I don't "friggin' finish the damn book." Geesh, Elizabeth - you and Dan aren't getting together at the end of this book. Didn't I tell you? It's a series. Maybe I'll end it with your first kiss...and then, maybe not.

Anyway - Here's to Bob and Bo. Thanks for being my inspiration.
I love you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home