Monday, May 08, 2006

"SPIES Among Us"


Click on the title and read the article from US News and World Report.


When people like me state that we want to see impeachment proceedings started, it's because of things like this. We must start speaking out or we will deserve losing our basic right.

Remember the FBI files on John Lennon. This is much worse. Look in the mirror - you could be next. Have you ever spoken out for the rights of others? Have you ever spoken out against this administration? Have you ever exercised your rights under the constitution? You could be a target.

We are headed down a dangerous path. We must stop this abuse of power.

Scroll down and read about Woodward and Bernstein.

Remember Watergate!
"We won't be fooled again...."
Yeah, right.

I'm sure somewhere in the bowels of the Department of Defense or Homeland Security or the FBI, CIA, NSA - somewhere there is someone cruising the internet for bloggers like me. Somewhere there may be a dossier all about me. Just like they had with John. I guess I'm in damn good company.

At least get my name right: Mary Catherine Tornese Flyte (Mitzi)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home